AIA Florida Southwest Job Board
South Florida Architecture
• Monday - Friday 8 hours/ day
• Pay based on experience
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Retirement plan
Excellent opportunity for the right person! South Florida Architecture is a full service architectural firm located in Bonita Springs, Florida. We have an immediate
opening for an in house Architectural CAD Drafter to join our growing team.
Candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD software for both residential and commercial design and work under the supervision of lead architect or residential
designer. Individual must be able to produce detailed working drawings from rough sketches, be dependable and personable.
• Interprets customer sketches and uses to create measured drawings.
• Reads and interprets redline markups and translates to working drawings
• Formulates documentation of construction details such as foundation and cornice details
• Adheres to schedule for project completion and distribution
• Distributes information to design, and construction team
• Works with other architecture team members to refine standards and
• Trained and experienced in the use of AutoCAD.
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
• Construction background helpful.
• Good organizational and communication skills a must.
• Work well with others in a team environment.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Ability to multitask and work well with others
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Minimum 2 years’ experience.